Join ABICT on
8th International Workshop on Advances in Business ICT (ABICT'17)
Prague, Czech Republic, 3 - 6 September, 2017
ABICT'17 is joining KAM'17 and the accepted ABICT'17 papers will be presented within the KAM'17 conference
ABICT focuses on Advances in Business ICT approached from a multidisciplinary perspective. It will provide an international forum for scientists/experts from academia and industry to discuss and exchange current results, applications, new ideas of ongoing research and experience on all aspects of Business Intelligence. ABICT will be also an opportunity to demonstrate different ideas and tools for developing and supporting organizational creativity, as well as advances in decision support systems.
We kindly invite contributions originating from any area of computer science, information technology and computational solutions for different applications areas, data integration and organizational implementation of ABICT, as well as practical ABICT solutions.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Advanced technologies of data processing, content processing and information indexing
- Analytics as a service
- Big Data: benefits and challenges
- Business Analytics
- Business applications of social networks
- Business data mining and knowledge discovery
- Business Intelligence
- Business Rules
- Business-oriented time series data mining, analysis, and processing
- Cloud based Business Intelligence
- Creativity Support Tools
- Customer Relationship Management, social Customer Relationship Management
- Data driven marketing
- Data Warehousing
- Decision support
- Digital Business Strategy
- Enterprise Device Management
- ICT technologies in enterprise management
- Information forensics and security, information management, risk assessment and analysis
- Information Systems Design
- Internet of Things
- Knowledge Management (for better Decision Support, Collaboration and Competitiveness)
- Legal text processing
- Leveraging ICT for Transforming Organization
- M2M Device Management, M2M Solutions
- Semantic Web and Ontologies in Business ICT
- Virtual Enterprise
- Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 in fusing Business Intelligence systems and Decision Support Systems
- Web-Based Data Management Systems
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be indexed in BazEkon and submitted for indexation in: Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SciVerse Scopus, Inspec, Index Copernicus, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography and Google Scholar
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as Special Issue(s).
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.