FEDERATED CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Lodz, Poland, 13 - 16 September, 2015
The FedCSIS Multiconference consists of Events (conferences, symposia, workshops, special sessions). Each Event may run over any span of time within the conference dates (from half-day to three days). The FedCSIS Events provide a platform for bringing together researchers, practitioners, and academia to present and discuss ideas, challenges and potential solutions on established or emerging topics related to research and practice in computer science and information systems. In 2012, Proceedings of the FedCSIS conference were indexed in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science.
Events confirmed thus far to take place during the FedCSIS conference are listed below. These events are grouped into FedCSIS conference areas, of various degree of integration. Specifically, those listed in italics and without indication of the year 2015 signify "abstract areas" with no direct paper submissions (i.e. paper submissions only within enclosed events).
- AAIA'15 - 10th International Symposium Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- CSS - Computer Science & Systems
- ECRM - Education, Curricula & Research Methods
- iNetSApp - Innovative Network Systems and Applications
IT4MBS - Information Technology for Management, Business & Society
- ABICT'15 - 6th International Workshop on Advances in Business ICT
- AITM'15 - 13th Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management
- ISM'15 - 10th Conference on Information Systems Management
- IT4L'15 - 4th Workshop on Information Technologies for Logistics
- KAM'15 - 21st Conference on Knowledge Acquisition and Management
- SSD&A - Software Systems Development & Applications